Well, there is a common saying that everything old can be new again. This has never been true till the trends of returning to the 80s fashion clothing picks up. There are a few simple note when you intend to produce a fashion show and need some vintage clothes.
1) Do ensure that you have gotten all the measurement of those who will be displaying the clothes in the show. You need it to find the clothes with right fitting.
2) Do check out for the vintage shops via internet or phonebook. There are also thrift shops or consignment store where you could also find some of these clothing. Do spend enough time to scour the store and find those of the right sizes and matches the period you are looking for. Flea market is also an excellent place to look for such clothing or even the accessories.
3) Do know exactly what you are looking for, but do not restrict yourself in any sense. Make a list of those you are searching and the search will be easier. Be realistic.
4) Determine the maximum time to spend in the store. Do not be lost in the fashions of the decade that has gone by. Move on and watch both your time and budget.
5) Gather all the model and carry out the photo-shoot. Do ask them to add some flair to the clothes.
Do check out Vintage clothes Online for more related information.